We value our visitors’ privacy. This policy summarizes what information we might collect from you and what we will and will not do with it.
WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IT IS USED
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as:
• your name, your home or other physical address, your e-mail address
• your telephone number
• any optional information you choose to provide
Mailing Lists And Newsletters
You can opt out of future communications with us by utilizing the unsubscribe link located within the e-mails we send.
Other Information We May Collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website; research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not respond to Do Not Track requests or signals at this time.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We will not sell or rent mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not disclose your personal information except:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship to us;
- as necessary to provide services or products you have requested
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations)
- as required by law, for example in response to a subpoena or search warrant
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of this website, its users, or others – this may include exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION USERS
Our operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)